Background & Experience
Over the course of his over 30-year career, Thomas Norris has consistently proven his value assisting financial advisors in growing their revenue, profitability and scale with insurance protection products. He began his career at Connecticut Mutual Life in 1988 as a personal producer, then transitioned into sales and then insurance Brokerage Management beginning in 1996. Tom has assisted hundreds of advisors in multiple channels with insurance case design, impaired risk solutions, advanced concepts, market development and especially, point of sale support. His depth of experience and skill sets eliminate “pain points” in the insurance process for both the advisor and their clients.
Tom lives in Albany, New York with wife Mary. In his free time, he enjoys college football (Go Orange), horse racing and breeding, and travel.
Certifications & Education
- Certified in Long Term Care- CLTC
- Certified Insurance Continuing Education Instructor—NYS Department of Financial Services
- Management Council Qualifier (20x)—MassMutual Life Brokerage
- Onondaga Community College—Syracuse, New York
- Associate in Humanities, 1979