Background & Experience
Over the course of his over twenty-three years in the financial services industry, Rodney Mogen has consistently proven his value as a hardworking, motivated professional who successfully assisted financial advisors grow their revenue, profitability, and value. He began his career at Ameriprise Financial as a licensed financial specialist. Rodney specializes in all areas of insurance planning, with a particular and personal connection to Disability and long-term care planning; he sits on several industry boards including FPA and NAIFA and sits on many boards for developing youth and protecting against domestic violence and child abuse and runs two non-profits with that focus.
Rodney lives in Austin, Texas with his two dogs, Supply & Demand and his wife Myrta. Rodney likes to swim and watch college sports in his free time.
Certifications & Education
- Doctorate in Financial Planning
- Life Underwriter Trained Fellow, LUTCF®
- Macalester College – St. Paul, MN
- Bachelor of Science, Economics, 1999
- University of Phoenix – Phoenix, MA
- Doctorate in Business Administration, Finance, 2015